Creative Plant Packaging
Giving a loved one flowers or a potted plant is probably one of the most thoughtful gifts out there – everyone loves to give them just as much they like to receive them. While picking up a growing beauty, a bunch of flowers or potted plant can seem pretty much effortless – a unique presentation is a simple way to add some meaning, style and personal touch to it.
Therefore, if picking up a potted plant or flower is on your gift gifting list this weekend, you don’t have to settle for that regular cellophane, boring brown paper bags or plain-looking plastic pots and if you’re a florist or horticulturist, packaging, when done creatively and correctly, is ultimately what sells your goods – instead take a quick peek at these ten creative and quick ways to wrap up your plant gifts in a way that will add more class to those beauties & make it look worth a thousand bucks.
Find below beautiful creative and inspirational designs for packing your potted plants, garden plants, freshly cut flowers, and boxed flowers:
• Asides being inexpensive, Burlap is very easy to work with and makes great potted plant covers. This handy fabric can be personalized to practically fit any style by adding a fabric bow, tied ribbon or lace. The threads can easily be slightly pulled to create loopholes or ruffles to gather the fabric beautifully round about the pots.
• Another creative way to wrap plants is by embellishing it using folded squares of decorative scrapbooking paper.
• Hand-drawn artworks make the best plant wraps ever! You can get your kid to help – they’re always eager to help anyways! Get your little one to help make hand-drawn artwork. Wrap this around your plants before gifting it out preferably to family members or teachers. It gives the sweetest feeling ever.
• Hey, have you even thought of wrapping your cute little flower pots with pattern tea towels or scrap printed fabric yet? Try this out and finish up this idea by tying it with a twine.
• How about socks? Yes – cute colorful socks can make a great plant packaging! Being stretchy makes them perfect pot covers that can cover up a flower pot in a snap. The bold bright colors and fun patterns make it all more alluring.
• Put the plain brown bags from the groceries to good use by turning them into cute paper bag flower basket. It simply requires a couple of snips with a pair of scissors to get the transformation you require.
• A roll of party crepe paper can be found for as cheap as $1 and can be beautifully transformed into beautiful plant wraps by simply adding some paint.
• Make use of clothing accessories to dress up your potted plants. A decorative belt or beautiful scarf can instantly add some style and color to an inexpensive plastic planter or terra cotta. It can even double as two gifts in one!
• Clay Plant Ornaments can also be easily utilized to beautify the package of any plant. This can be achieved by making mini figurines or pennant banner plant accessories customized with personalized greetings. An inexpensive box of oven baked clay costs less than $5 and will go a very long way.